Thursday, January 03, 2008

SMU Jersey 2/1/08


Just now, i went to RP for the first time to catch the girls team play floorball match against SIM for their IVP tourament. At the same time, also i could collect the jersey that i have ordered together with the whole team.


Surprisely, my first choice number of "6" was not taken up by any of the seniors before me. There were priority given to them. I was still hoping that i dont get my "00" that i put for my third choice ... haha....


No "6" is special to me in some way. I remembered my basketball team jersey with i was in Ngee Ann Sec team was also no. 6 so i put it as my first choice.


Oh, i did not make it to the IVP team this time. Im still new to the game and there's quite a competition for places in the guys' team. Still, this jersey would be used when we are in Div 2. next year.


Anyway, today's match for the girls' did not went well. We lost to SIM 2-4 in the end. Pity considering that we had more chances than the other team. But still in the game, it is the score that counts. This is the first time i saw the girls' team coach. Heard about him before about his tactics, and through today on his handling of the girls' team. I do not quite follow or agree with his style. But hey, i have not much authority to say much too... Hope they would improve more on their next few matches.


Right, tml is the guys' team match. Too bad, i could not make it because of the farewell dinner with Tengfu and guys. Good luck Guys!

No comments: