Thursday, September 06, 2007

Death Into Life

What an interesting title ! This was the title that my Creative Thinking Prof, Kirpal Singh gave us to do in today's class... What's more it was given at the last 20 mins of the class, surprising almost all of the students..

But hey, to me, its totally cool man! I totally like his style.. Of course come to think of it, its quite dangerous, considering that the short essay we had to do was our individual assignment which constitues to 15% weightage.

Anyway, I start writing straight away... talking about how death and alive can contradict with the way we live. How humans who are alive seems dead by the way we act and behave, while others would rather be dead so as to feel alive... Chim??? haha..

What would you write? Yes, YOU... the reader who is reading my post... wahahahahah!

No comments: