Monday, June 11, 2007

One Week Left!!!

Half a year have gone just like that.... and it felt that Chinese New year was just over not long ago.. haha... finally my time is coming up... one more week and im gone from Mount E... Sat 16th will be my last day there...

this few days, my colleagues been asking me when is my last day and how they would miss me when im gone... so nice to hear that they would miss me... at least i know that i did spent my time well here..

Speaking of which, im not the only one going off.. another 2 colleagues in the back office have tendered too. Because of a change in the work system, they decided to resign. One of them served his last day today. Turnover is really high here...

Oh well.. Tml still have to go for a medical checkup at Raffles medical clinic. Gosh, still have to go through this... and its 830am appointment. .. Ah!!! so early.. just when i tot i could wake up late...

No comments: