Tuesday, June 19, 2007

End of Mount E Tour

End of Mount E Tour

haha... cute.. End of Mount E tour.. yes.. after 8 months or so at Mount E... finally come to an end. I must say I had a nice farewell. Though it was not spectacular, it was nice to know that I will be missed by some ... Received a nice gift from them too... A bear hugging a nice Parker Pen, and a Buffel Wallet. The gift was nicely wrapped up and my bro even suspect that it was personally wrapped by one of them. Anyway, did not had to chance to ask. Very touched indeed.

Oh well, i did my part as well. I thought that i should do something too. What i did was I bought a couple of small wooden pieces... painted them with all the names and made it like an mini bookmark or ornament. During the last day, i managed to secretly placed them in the hands of the respective Executives for them to distribute to the rest of the guys. Hope they like it though.. Wasnt something expensive, just my simple appreciation for them. Too bad, i forgot to take the pictures of it. This is my only regret...

No comments: