Friday, December 29, 2006

A night over at Terence's Place

A night over at Terence's Place

Yesterday, midway into my work, I received a msg from Aaron to meet up. He and Terence wanted to go to Funan to look for some IT gadgets. I was thinking that its fine to meet, so as to discuss with them programs about New Year Eve.
After work, as planned, I met them at Funan. To my little surprise, Jin Jie was there too. Anyway, we walked a little as they looked a mini SD card. Jin Jie arranged to meet Yu Zhen too for dinner as she was giving up a tuition child to Jin Jie. She is also one of the example how time flies and how guys lack behind on the girls. She had already starting work in an audit company after just completing her ACCA.
We had our dinner at a a food court, having a nice chat. After which, we head back to Orchard (Oh My GOd!!!) where they want to go to Popular, while Aaron want to look for his gf's present. At the book store, it was then i realised that there is a big range of assessment books these days. Stacks and shelves of books are all over the place, no wonder JJ needed Yu Zhen's help in choosing assessment books.
Shortly after buying the books, Yu Zhen headed home first, while we continued shop a bit. We were sitting at Yoshinoya for a drink when suddenly this idea of staying over at Terence's place came about. So I head straight to his place while Aaron and JJ went home first before coming over.
Once again, it was just like Secondary school days when we often stayed over at each other's place. I had the chance to watch The Curse of the Golden Flower using Terence's computer. Other than that, we played our usual Winning Eleven... keke....
I and Aaron went to sleep early around 4am while the other two continued their battle. Upon morning did i realise that they actually played till 7am... Crazy guys... they had just slept for only 4 hours.
It was nice that Terence's mum got us Nasi Lemak for i and JJ. However, my sore throat didn't allow me to finished it. Darn, again ulcer at a corner of my throat....
Today afternoon, I and Terence went ahead with the plan of watching Death Note II. The sequel was even better than the first. Though it was almost 2 plus hours, it didn't seem that long at all. By the time it was over, it was already evening time. Off i went back here to my grandma's house....
OH OH.. In the end, there was no progress in the programs discussions lor... Jin Jie, that guy, he had already agreed to meet up his 3C/4C class for the countdown and didnt let us know here... while Aaron also could not confirm whether he is meeting or not... typical indecisive him.. Upon this.. complete sianness for me and terence. So we decided to leave the plan aside... unless there's some last min decision...

No comments: