Friday, June 13, 2008

A new lesson learnt, but same all together - 13/06/08

Recently, i managed to come to know of a guy who have since taught me, or rather refresh my memory towards thinking hard on my life direction.

Met up a few times for a good talk and chat. Personally, i find him a nice guy, a person who is sincere. However, as my feelings and suspicions grew along with my former exposure, it was still back to the same old thing again. All about MLM/Network Marketing and etc... His "office" let the cat out of the bag. Through searching in internet, i found my answer!

I did told him that i don't think that MLM do not work, but rather it is the people in it that makes it bad. MLM needs people to work, but it is the same people that makes it fall.

I still have his books with me that i have not read it yet. I believe they are helpful to me, i would find time to read it soon. and prob meet him up to pass him back.

Then... Back to my life direction, i have to really rethink/refocus or rather i have not found the answer after this few years of asking and trying and answering myself. Slowly but surely.. hopefully in the near future so that i can really focus and work towards it.

No comments: